Before you travel, come and see us
Travelling abroad? You should come and see us first.
With so much travel information available online, it’s hard to pick out what you really need to know, for instance:
- Do you need a vaccination, a visa medical or certificate? Some countries require proof of immunisation before entry – especially if you have travelled from another country abroad.
- Will I need anti-malaria tablets?
- Do you have to worry about water and sanitation issues?
- What do you need to do to prevent the likelihood of disease?
- What about deep vein thrombosis… and so on…?
No need to worry. Ensuring that you’re fully vaccinated and prepared for any trip is really easy to arrange through Focus Medical Clinic. Tell us where you’re going and we’ll give you the most up-to-date World Health Organisation approved guidelines – along with any required immunisations.
For a list of fees for the most common vaccinations, please click here.
Whenever possible, make sure you come and see us in plenty of time – two to three months before you travel to be on the safe side. That should give the vaccination plenty of time to become effective.
But if you’re short of time, or you have to travel at short notice, a last-minute vaccination is still better than none at all. Call us and make an appointment on 07925 903008.
That way you have a better chance of staying healthy on your travels.